Monday, June 6, 2011

...and that's the day

About only 40 minutes of writing but I am so damn tired (11:30 pm)  Took our daughter to the pool in 90 plus weather, so I'm ready to get some sleep.

Added the brief snippet of the car crash scene in the opening.....adds a little more wtf to this.  Also completed the conversation at the "coffee shop" in Amsterdam....boy that was strange, wonder why? In closing I kinda like these lines tonight: (and no this is not the format I use....Final Draft does not cut and paste well here):

GRACE
No,really....the demon in you is strong, tearing away at your love AND your loss....let it out.
She stands up.

GRACE (CONT’D)
Let’s get into that playground and see what I can do.....but remember I am a guide, I CAN NOT and WILL NOT try to alter with what happens....these dreams are yours, hidden, but still yours.
And with that....good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment