Monday, June 6, 2011

Back to the madness....

Here we are back at the madness and craziness that is this screenplay....I have a love hate relationship with this thing.....but I feel I have a better chance at getting this 'out there' somehow more than my light hearted romp through fairy tale land..

I mean, I still want to complete that, but when something is this big and consumes most of your life thinking about the actual subject manner, why not go with it.....so I'm getting ready to Disappear once more into theat liquid dream state that this story takes place in...with new material....

So put on the headphones, put the baby monitor on (I write while she naps / sleeps....I am a DAD first) and put on some haunting dark music.....let's get this thing done once and for all and get these demons outta me.......

No comments:

Post a Comment